Quite a number of people travel during their vacation from their job, while traveling is the job for others. It may look as if like it would not be possible to manage a job and a long trip simultaneously. In an amazing way, some of these travelers were successful and turn their unbelievable success to stories.
Here is a travel success story you will never believe.
Dave and Vicky Replaced their Good-Paying Jobs with Travel
You might be wondering why on earth Dave and Vicky could abandon their high paying jobs for traveling. There must have been a cogent reason for this. Read on to discover why?
The Original Inspiration
Curiosity is what really prompted these two individuals into exploring the world through traveling. Their first trip ever cost them so much in eight days that they were trying to discover a more efficient and cost-effective method of traveling. This they said, backpacking and long-term travel is the solution. As a matter of fact, they were so inspired and motivated that, they see traveling as a mere child’s play and their success story makes them the first of their kind that anybody would have ever met.
Secret of their Success
Dave and Vicky are celebrities today because they were determined and always anxious about their travel plans. They always take enough time to plan before embarking on a particular trip. They are never bordered whether they will be attacked, injured, assaulted or any other terrible thing will happen to them. They were focused and kept doing what they believe will bring fame to them. They were dedicated and comforted by the fact that there have been many individuals who have travelled far and wide and turned out fine.
How they save for their trip
Dave and Vicky reduced their expenses drastically to boost their savings for their travel project because the starting capital was really a challenge to them.
The big things were:
- They always cook instead of eating out at restaurants and used a coupon even when they did. Above all, they used leftovers from dinner to get lunches. Therefore, they were never buying lunches at work.
- They were not buying crap.
- They lived in modest apartment expenses because the key was to actually know where your money is going. It is remarkable what you will discover when you really trail your expenses for a month.
How do you stay on budget when you travel?
- Just keep track of your expenses
Advice for other people thinking about traveling but may not believe they can
- If you are really serious about emulating Dave and Vicky, you must consider what it would cost to let you travel in the way that you want.
- Believe that you can travel, irrespective of hindrances associated with traveling such as inadequate income and strict regulations in some countries.
- Center your attention on saving money and cutting down your expenses