There is the possibility that the private plane you see in the sky is heading to or coming from New York City. Going by a reliable report, seven out of the top 10 most traveled private planes were flown in or out of New York. The most popular route was the trip from Moscow to the Cote d’Azur in the south of France, even as jet setters were frequently jumping in and out of the big apple.
Here is where people are flying private airplanes
1. Tangier Island, Virginia – This destination is situated at the middle of Chesapeake Bay. The larger part of the first inhabitants of Tangier Island came from the South West England and the small island community. Due to the fact that the people in this small community speak exclusive English Restoration-epoch vernacular of American English, it has attracted the attention of linguistics.
2. Dauphin Island, Alabama – Flying private planes here is as near as you can get landing on an aircraft carrier.
3. Steamboat Springs, Colorado – This is an internationally recognized ski resort destination. Fly or park your plane and go all out for some overwhelming skiing or hiking in the region of the mountains.
4. First Flight Airport, North Carolina Outer Banks – Flying your private plane at this destination will take you to where Wright Brothers foremost took flight in 1903.
5. Lake Tahoe, California – This is the number two deepest lake in the US and number ten in the whole world. It is a universal aviation with no passenger service.
6. Block Island, Rhode Island – This particular island is sited within the Atlantic Ocean. It is almost 13 miles away from the south of Rhode Island Coast.
7. Key West, Florida – This is the much loved spot for pilots who want to fly their private planes, letting you get the experience of the Caribbean with no pesky Customs processes!
8. New Orleans Lakefront, Louisiana – Look no further than New Orleans airport if you want a fun filled flying. This particular airport was formerly the major commercial airport in the New Orleans area.
9. Skagway, Alaska – Fly your private plane to Skagway and enjoy a Gold Rush style meal. This is the largest city as far as Alaska is concerned.
10. Grand Canyon West, Arizona – The land surrounding this airport is possessed by the Hualapai tribe of the Native Americans. Landing at this airport attracts a fee, but if you purchase the package for the close by SkyWalk of Grand Canyon, this fee is waived.
11. Atalina Island, California – Aka airport in the sky, this is another overwhelming destination where people are flying private jets. It features a restaurant where you can wine and dine.
12. Lihue Kauai, Hawaii – This place is renowned for its Waimea Canyon, well-known beaches, stunning Na Pali Coastline and celebrated rainforests. Make sure you fly into Lihue to experience wonderful moments, if you are in Hawaii.
13. Gillespie County, Texas – This is a place where Hangar Hotel is located. This 50 room hotel is aimed at offering visitors an experience that is just more than only a room. Park your private plane in front of this hotel if you are visiting this destination!